UFOs… UnFinished Object. I’ve got several of these… maybe too much?! Anyway, last night I was feeling like doing something but not picking out fabrics to start new projects since allergies are messing my brains… I went and opened the drawer of doom and took out what was inside… and choose a couple of project that was missing their final stage😉
I mean, that pair of mittens only need one cuff to be sewed on… that is 5 minutes top… and they were here for months! talk about loosing interest lol! (men size, upcycled wool sweaters, t-shirts and flannel)
This purse was sitting there as long as the mittens I think and I really took a deep breath and finished it too…
And I’m glad I did now it doesn’t haunt the back of my brains anymore ha!
It’s made from men’s black pants, women’s capri, 2 zippers (one is the white “piping”!) interfacing, magnetic snap and velcro.
The strap is cross body with a curtain ring🙂
It also has one front flap pocket and one zippered at the back.
And how about that mug cozy?!
it has been finished but for weaving the 2 ends in for about 6 months. Yep, I’m hopeless… I embroidered a little tea tag on it, and I think it’s looking real cute now.
The wool is reclaimed from an old sweater and it was my first time dying wool with Kool Aid!!! how cool! now I really wanna do some dying again😉 I used grape, cherry and orange Kool Aid.
I made 2 pairs of these fingerless mitts (one for me, one for sale!) and I LOVE them🙂
Still need to finished 2 scarves that have been cut up and a bracelet hand bag that has been sitting for more than a year now… We’ll see about this one lol! (still have to finish knitting the fingerless mitts I’m doing for my uncle… but one step at a time!)
Hier, j’avais envie de travailler sur quelque chose sans avoir à choisir de nouveaux tissus pour un nouveau projet (les allergies rendent mon cerveau plutôt lent!) j’ai donc ouvert le tiroir de l’oubli et décidé de finir quelques uns des projets qui y végétaient depuis des lustres… Donc, j’ai terminé une paire de mitaines (pour homme) à qui il manquait seulement un poignet (5 minutes de travail) puis un sac qui dormait depuis 6 mois… et finalement un manchon à café à qui il restait juste à rentrer les bouts de laine de la fin et du départ (2 minutes) et j’ai décidé d’y faire un petit carton style thé brodé😉 il me reste encore quelques autres projets, mais ils devront attendre encore un peu🙂